Chalcedony Sterling Silver Handmade Designer Ring
Genuine Chalcedony 925 solid sterling silver handmade designer elegant ring custom sizes 3 to 14 (US)
• Purely Handmade Ring
• Metal: 925 Solid Sterling Silver
• Stone: Genuine Chalcedony
• Stone Size: Cushion 12 x 16 mm
• All Custom Ring Sizes are available between 3 to 14 (US).
• Kindly measure your exact Ring Size in US before order.
• Kindly mention your Exact Ring size in Order.
• Authentic Pure 925 Solid Sterling Silver.
• Proudly 925 Stamped.
• High quality finished product.
• Ship Worldwide from India through Registered Air Mail Service of INDIA POST with tracking number provided.
Our all Sterling Silver Jewelry items are entirely handmade with highest quality cut & polished gemstones.
A natural form of silicon dioxide, Chalcedony is a cryptocrystalline variety of Quartz.
Chakras - Sacral Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra
Zodiac - Cancer, Virgo, Sagittarius, Aquarius
Typical colors - white to grey, grayish-blue, or brown ranging from pale to nearly black. Chalcedony has a waxy lustre, and may be semitransparent or translucent.
Chalcedony is a nurturing stone that promotes brotherhood and good will. It absorbs negative energy. It brings the mind, body, emotions and spirit into harmony. Chalcedony instills feelings of benevolence and generosity. It alleviates hostility and transforms melancholy into joy. Eases self-doubt. Creates openness and enthusiasm. Absorbs and dissipates negative thoughts, emotions and bad dreams.
Chalcedony improves mineral assimilation and combats mineral buildup in veins. Lessens the effects of dementia and senility. It increases physical energy. Heals the eyes, gallbladder, bones, spleen, blood and circulatory system.
The color varieties are generally designated by place names. They vary in depth of blue color and the degree to which the blue is modified by gray or pink hues. As an overall group, blue chalcedony varies from pale to medium tones and in degree of translucency. Some pieces have a slight adularescence that enhances their value. This phenomenon is due to light interference from layers of microscopic inclusions. The effect is like a shimmering, floating, interior light.